Canuck Volleyball Vancouver is taking the proper steps to ensure the safety of our staff and community. Our Vancouver retail location is now open for walk in customers with some simple rules we ask you to kindly follow:
- Occupancy limit of 3 Customers at one time, please maintain 2-meter physical distance from staff and other guests in the store.
- Please wait at the bottom of the stairs if the store is full.
- For pickups please go to the designated pick up desk.
- All customers must sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Please wear a mask, if you do not have one, we have disposable options available with a donation to the Food Bank.
- No Cash transactions will be accepted at this time.
- Please avoid touching items you do not intend to purchase.
- No public washrooms are available currently.
- If a customer is showing signs of COVID-19 symptoms, has someone in their household who has COVID-19 or showing symptoms, has traveled outside of BC within the last 14 days or someone in their household has, or if they have been in contact with a known or presumptive case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please refrain from entering the store.
- Please call ahead for outside curb side pick-up's 604-336-5570.
Volleyball is considered a MEDIUM risk sport for COVID-19 because of the fact that one ball is used in a game situation. Please carefully assess your personal health situation before playing volleyball with others.
Volleyball BC has developed a Phased Return to Volleyball Plan for organized volleyball to resume in BC. Please take some time to visit their website for all the information in regards to staying safe while still being able to play the sport we all love.
For more info please visit Volleyball BC’s website: http://www.volleyballbc.org/return-to-play